The Mommy I'm Here! Child Locator is a revolutionary break-through, offering parents peace of mind. Extremely reliable and easy to use, simply attach the teddy bear receiver to your child's shoe or belt. If you lose sight of your child, simply press the Keychain Transmitter and the Teddy Bear chirps loudly, alerting you of your child's whereabouts, while drawing attention to the dangerous situation your child may be in.
How to Use it:
- Turn the switch on the back of the Teddy Bear to "ON" and attach the Teddy Bear receiver to one of your child’s shoes. It doesn’t matter what type of shoe your child wears; it will attach easily to most any shoe. If you prefer, you can also attach it to a belt.
- Push the button on your wireless transmitter once to activate the Teddy Bear Receiver. The bear’s tummy will glow red, and when you hear the Teddy Bear make several faint beeps, you know that the unit is armed and ready for use. At this point, the Wireless Transmitter and Teddy Bear Receiver automatically establish their own radio frequency, 'connecting together'.
Every Mommy I’m Here Child Locator comes with long-life batteries included and installed in both the keychain transmitter and the bear-shaped receiver. As with all personal alarms and child locators, it is important to regularly test the batteries.
If you are out and about with your toddler, and suddenly, you can't see him/her, don’t panic.Simply press the button on your wireless transmitter and listen for the high-decibel beeps from the teddy bear.
Stay Safe: Know the Facts...
In the UK an estimated 140,000 children are reported missing every year to the authorities (Daily Telegraph). Read more facts
- Battery Life: 2 x CR2032, 1 x 12V/A23 battery included
- Info: Key chain transmitter dimensions: 2 1/4"
- Usage: Available in pink and brown
- Volume: Teddy bear: 2-5/8" L x 1 1/2"
See the links below for reviews of this product
- November 2011 - Click here to read the review by Mummy Loves...
- 17th July 2011 - Click here to read the review by Madhouse Family Reviews.
- 14th July 2011 - Click here to read the review by SFR Product Reviews.
- 4th July 2011 - Revolutionary Device Designed to Keep Children from Wandering could Benefit Families of Children with Autism: Click here to read the review
Click here to view larger