Walkers, joggers, women exercising their dog or getting home after work are often out and about during the hours of darkness when fewer people are around. Help keep safe and fit with our combined pedometer (are you clocking the Department of Health recommended 10,000 steps a day?), calorie-counter and alarm. It’s easy to use, and enables you to make the most of a workout without having to worry about safety.
- Includes calorie counter, pedometer, distance travelled, clock, backlight, lightweight, plus 130Db personal alarm
- Gives you that extra confidence when jogging or walking at night
- Lightweight and can be clipped to a belt or clothing, or simply carried in your hand
Stay Safe: Know the Facts...
Rape numbers up 23.7% in London to 3,290 for the 12 months to January 2011 (compared to 2,659 for the same period to Jan 2010) (Metropolitan Police). Read more facts
- Volume: 130 dB
- Usage: Slide "Alarm hold slide switch" from Off toAlarm. Press "Alarm" once to start activation. Alarm sounds continuously. Turn off alarm by sliding "Alarm hold slide switch" from Alarm to Off
- Testing: CE
- Weight: with batteries - 65g
- Size: L95(mm) X W42(mm) X H26(mm)
- Info: Alarm, Clock, Pedometer steps, Distance travelled, Calories burnt, Illuminate LCD screen, Detatchable clip
- Battery Life - Alarm: at least 6 minutes with 130dB output. Replaceable batteries - 4 X LR43 Alkaline button cells