Terms & Conditions
The term 'SafeGirl Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- DON'T WANT TO USE YOUR CREDIT CARD ON THE INTERNET? No problem. Just call the customer care at 0844 579 1129, or use your postal order form
- Personal Data: When referring to "personal data", we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address and age. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows:
- Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question.
- Opting out of emails: We may contact you from time to time to send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from ("opt out" of) such future contact.
For Trader Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Company contact details: SafeGirl Ltd, 53 Lynmouth Avenue, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0TR. Phone: 0844 5791129